* 3 new Ties for Michael and James to wear to Church
* Cute pink shoes for Katelyn
* A new apron for the kids to wear
* 3 Wooden pictures to celebrate a new baby in the Bond/Phillips family...They will look so cute on a light lime green wall don't you think? :)
* And lastly a precious little purple satin dress for Katelyn; the little girl who hates clothes! (We dressed her today and she screamed for about 45 minutes while pulling at her clothes and throwing her self onto the floor!)
Ah, I love my projects! Perhaps soon I'll start my current dream project of painting our great room! *Sigh* But then again maybe I'll just work on something I've already started.
3 comments:
I love all your projects!! I always have some kind of crafty project on my to-do list.I wish I knew how to sew as well as you though!! Good for you!
Brandy, I just happend upon your blog. Very cute projects. I'm sew (ha ha) impressed, ties a dress, wow I can't even sew a straight line.
I love them! I love how you made little shoes for your girl. That is clever. You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment