Do you ever have great news that you just don't feel like sharing right away? You just want to be selfish for a time and keep all the joy to yourself? Well, I do.
Sometimes I just don't want to share things because sometimes people just aren't as excited as I am about my joy or they say, "I knew it!" instead of the "That's so wonderful!" that I hope to hear. And other times I just don't want to tell because of all the work it takes to tell everyone that must be told...all the phone calls to parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, friends...and the list goes on! (Not that I don't LOVE talking to all of you but sometimes knowing that I must call all of you in a short amount of time while taking care of my children too can be a bit overwhelming-I know you have all heard them screaming for my attention in the background! So please don't be offended that we didn't call.)
So, I am telling how I want, when I want and if you are reading this congratulations, you may be one of the first to know. To those of you who wanted to know sooner but didn't check our blog, you should check our blog more often because there are some really fun pictures of our kids (that some of you have probably requested to see) and fun movies of, what else, our kids!!
Speaking of movies of our kids, here's a great one, they are SO SILLY! Enjoy!
Come back again soon to check out more fun stuff about our kids on our blog!!
7 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all the details!
I'm soooo glad I checked your blog! ;)
Congratulations!! So exciting for your family. Your kids are so cute.
Hurray! I'm telling you something has to be in the water! :D I'm soooo excited. You'll have to keep me updated with details so then I can think of what pattern to make for a baby quilt!!! I love it! Congrats!
Ha! Congrats! What a creative way to tell everyone. And I DO know what you mean in not wanting to share sometimes. I didn't tell most people I was pregnant with our second until I was 5 months along :)
Congrats!!
Congrats! That is awesome! I sure was hoping that was what was going to be at the end of the build up blog!
Post a Comment