Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

NEXT MONTH!!!

I love it when I can finally say, "We are having a baby NEXT MONTH!!"



It has been exciting getting everything in order to welcome this sweet baby into our home.  He is definitely growing bigger.  He is still so very active; definitely the most active baby I've ever had!  It's fun to feeling him kicking and moving so much!

Nearly every day James will measure my belly with his hands...


And then hold his hands out and exclaim, "The baby is this big now!"


"When he is this big then he will come out of your tummy!"   It's so cute that he is so excited about this baby coming!

Michael has already counted this baby as part of the family.  When we make a comment about our family of 5, he is quick to correct us, telling us that we have 6 in our family.  :)  As for Katelyn she just pats my tummy smiles and walks away. She has also recently relized that it's nice to snuggle up to.


I don't feel too huge yet so I know this baby most likely won't be coming anytime soon, but I definitely am getting bigger.  Yeah for next month and a new baby!!!



Clarification:  We don't know for you sure we are having a boy.  We just strongly think we are having a boy.  :)   I know some have already been wondering about that.  We'll let you know if we are right or wrong on our guess in the next month or so. 

3 comments:

AVM said...

you are to cute. it almost....almost makes me want another one cause you make it look to easy. but not quite. and as for robert... well what can i say besides job well done cause..lets face it mens only jod is to hold us real tight through out the whole proses.(what else can they do.Nothing) so great job. i am so proud of your family and could't be happier for you guys. love you tons and good luck with the new one when he gets here.

Christina Olson said...

You know you are having a boy?!? For some reason I thought you didn't know the gender. You look so beautiful Brandy! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking so good! I can't wait to see the newest Bond Baby.