Wow, almost a year of no posts! Let's try to get caught up shall we?
So I'm down for the count and have to rest all day, Dr's orders. I tried to be super mom. Super moms don't get sick. So I stayed in denial about being sick for a bit too long. So I showed up at the Dr's with a temp of 101, oxygen levels at 94% (not good!), a crazy bad cough, can't catch my breath...not good. Official diagnosis: 1 ear infection and the second on it's way to an infection, a respiratory infection with possible pneumonia. After an in office breathing treatment I was sent home with 3 prescriptions to add to the over the counter drugs I was taking. I was told to rest for several days and if I don't improve within 24 hours I need to go to the hospital.
Today I lay here watching Cake Boss being thankful for kids who are being good entertaining themselves, good friends who brought us dinner last night and who assisted Robert in giving me a Priesthood blessing and being able to breath.
It's the little thinks folks...like breathing that really count!
I am definitely one to stick with natural but today I'm quite certain the handful of (anything but natural) pills and an inhaler I'm taking is literally saving my life. So I'm happily taking it all!
So crossing my fingers I might be able to get some posts in.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment