Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

It's that time of year again: FAMILY PICTURE TIME!

This time of year is when we normally do family pictures.  I usually take them or have Robert's sister take them.  Yup, I'm cheap like that.  This year I feel stuck as to what we should wear and where we should have the pictures taken.


Here is our history of family pictures.  Enjoy!

2015: First Christmas in our new home.

2014: We didn't have formal family pictures...I guess this photo of us at Kirkland Ohio is the best I've got.

 2013:  I really like these.  Yes, we took these in a parking lot!  Robert's sister took them for us.
2010: Aparently we didn't have pictures this year at all.

2011: This year we had an pro take the pictures.

 2010: In my opinion this was pretty much a disaster of a picture.  The background was too dark and there wasn't enough light.  Lilly was less than a month old and Michael had a different non-smiling face in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE.  His head is completely photo shopped in!  Haha!
 Enjoy some of the untouched crazy pictures, take note of the crazy faces Michael comes up with!






Michael always keeps us on our toes.  Fun times.

Moving on to 2009: I had a friend take these while we were in Utah. 
 

2008: No picture this year either.  I usually do family pictures in November or December for Christmas cards but Katelyn was born in December so Family pictures were skipped to do crazy new baby life.

 2007:  One of my favorites! The boys aren't looking at all but we were happy and the water looks so peaceful! 
 2006: In the desert.  Pregnant with James...not sure how I hid my huge belly!

2005: We were on vacation in Utah and had someone snap this for us. 

 2004: Our first family picture right after we were married. 

So there you have it.  Stay tuned to see what this year's family photos will be...I pray it won't require much photo shopping!  (who am I kidding...with Michael it's almost guaranteed!)

UPDATE: We skipped family pictures this year! Maybe next year. 


No comments: