Katelyn is growing so quickly! I can't believe she is almost three months old! Wow time flies. She is finally past the crying all the time phase and now she only cries part of the time. When she is not crying she is smiling at everyone and everything. It is so great to see her so happy! She is especially happy right after she wakes up. She is very alert and loves watching her brothers entertain her. She is almost rolling over and before you know it she will be running around just as busy as James and Michael.
2 comments:
So glad you've joined blogdom! I love the colors you picked for your background. Very cute. And you're kids are adorable! Now the trick is keeping it all updated. That's the tough part!
I love your blog! and I completely agree with showing off cute kids and sharing a bit about lives. Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment