Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Coupon $ense

Some of you may know that I use Coupon $ense to help us save money. If you don't know what it is, check it out here: www.couponsense.com Some weeks are okay and we save a little bit and others are fantastic!! This week was a fantastic one! Check out the goodies that we got for free or really cheap:

General Mills Cereal $1 each
Kellogs Cereal $0.50 each
1 lb bag of American Beauty Pasta $0.42 each
Garnier Fructuis shampoo, conditioner & styling product $0.30 each
Glade Pluggins motion activated spray starter kit $0.30 each
Ziplock freezer bags & fresh produce bags $0.83 per box
Suave Deodorant **FREE**
Colgate Toothpaste **FREE**
Colgate Toothbrush **FREE**
Quaker Oats Carmel Corn Rice Snacks **FREE**

I get so excited when I can get stuff for free. Plus when we are able to stock up on these things when they are way cheap it saves us so much money!!

No comments: