Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ah Life...

So the newest thing in our life is we have realized that our very loved camera has stopped working! Life without a working digital camera....how will I survive!?! So wish us luck as we begin our new quest to find a good camera. It seems so overwhelming with so many choices: 10mp or 12mp, point and shoot or SLR, face detection, optical stabilization, 3x optical zoom or 10x optical zoom...then there is the big question $150 or $600 or somewhere in between!?! I'm sure we'll get a new digital camera soon because I don't think we know how to survive without one for long. So stay tuned and we'll let you know which one we picked out!

2 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Just to help your research, good reviews on any electronics can be found at http://reviews.cnet.com. I think they also tell you how much the cameras are at different places. I bought mine from amazon.com. Good luck hunting!

PM Bond Family said...

Wow. That's stinky.
Btw (that stands for by the say ;)), how do I follow your blog?