We think she is. However, lately some of the things she has been doing aren't so cute! In the last 24 hours she has managed to get into lots of mischief! Last night I took out the garbage and came back in to see that she had emptied half the books off the bookshelf.
A few minutes later while I helped Michael put the last of the blocks away so we could eat dinner she pulled a plate off the table and it fell to the floor and broke.
Now today I got the boys down for a nap and I sat down for literally no more than one minute when I heard a crash. I found Katelyn in the laundry room standing on a chair that she pushed up to the washing machine. She had pulled the (cold) iron off the shelf which knocked some toys on the floor and landed in the box of train tracks and a bunch of water was emptying out of the iron and into the box...AAAAHHHHHH! What a mess!
Oh, and if you are wondering why the train tracks are in a box instead of on our train table, well she did that too...she kept climbing onto the train table and breaking the tracks so we finally took it off to salvage what we could of the set.
By the way, she isn't even walking yet! I can only imagine what mischief she will be able to get into when she can walk.
Oh little girl, it's a good thing we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment