Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures anyone?

I'm not a pro, just someone who likes to take pictures. During the holiday season I love having new family pictures to hang on the wall and send out to friends and family. Here are a few pictures of others that I have taken.






The other thing about me is that I like free stuff. So this holiday season I would like to give of my time to others and share the joy of free pictures. If you or someone you know would like some pictures taken of their family, kids, pets...whatever... I would love to do it for you. Just let me know and we'll figure out when we can get together so you can have them in time for the holidays.

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a great gift and so nice of you. I love the bride and groom photo.

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome Brandy! and so photo-talented :D. I may take you up on your photo offer for a family picture--we'll have to chat.

Taryn and Sterling said...

I would love to have you take our pictures. I was just thinking that I need to get them done. Please let me know when is a good time for you.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

can i put my bid in for family pictures for me? please? we'd sooooo appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new look of your blog. Very nice. To answer your question, yes the boy with the hawk is Kurt's youngest brother. He's been doing Falconry for a few years now. It's fun seeing hawks at Kurt's house whenever we visit.