Wow how time flies! It seems like just last month I was calling my Sister-in-law to watch my kids so I could drive myself to the hospital so they could check to see if my water broke...fun times...That's how it all began with her and after many, many hours of antibiotics and pitocin with nothing happening finally I went into labor and 3 1/2 hours later, and 10 days after her original due date she quickly came into this world. She came so quickly in fact, that my doctor was still driving to the hospital and the random doctor that was hanging out at the nurse's station was still trying to get his gloves on to catch her while the nurses yelled, "Don't Push". Luckily the doctor got the gloves in place just in time to catch our 9lb 1oz beautiful baby girl. She has definitely kept us on our toes ever since her arrival. And really, I can't imagine life without her! Looking back at her first year of pictures it's amazing to see how she has changed and grown and I am so glad the bruising she had after birth went away...boy was she purple! See how she has grown:
No comments:
Post a Comment