Plus, it's always great when the kids are like, "Whoa, that's awesome, lets play with that!" and the parents are like, "Whoa, that's awesome, where are my kids so we can go play with that!"
The huge climbing thing was awesome!!
Before we even got there the kids were excited to see the, "bathtub with wings that can't fly," as they put it.
And they were looking forward to the noodle forest.
The blowing tubes with fabric--totally awesome!
A Restaurant.
A Grocery Store.
Any time I see rows of paint I get a little excited...Robert doesn't...neither does James...but Katie and Michael sure do!
They got to help paint a castle purple.
Katie got most of the paint on the castle...
Michael drew a reindeer.
The Children's Museum of Phoenix was a big hit with everyone. I can't wait to take the kids again someday.
I hope your day was special Katie! WE LOVE YOU!!



















1 comment:
I am so jealous right now!
Post a Comment