Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lilly's Blessing

Well, it is official, Lilly Marie Bond is her name.



For months we, okay mostly me. have been trying to figure out if that was really her name or it was supposed to be the originally planned Lilly Ann.  And finally Robert said what ever he said during the blessing was what it was and I said okay.  In the beautiful blessing he gave her, Lilly Marie was made official.



Thank you to all of you who could come and share the special day with us.  It was a great day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beatiful name! And such it was a wonderful blessing. I love her blessing dress.

Laura said...

Not that it matters but it would be funny if you did name Lilly Ann. Our Lilly is Lilly Anna. What a beautiful dress!

Juli said...

She is so cute. I love the blessing dress. Did you make it?