Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lilly


Lilly is 10 months old, oh how time flies!
She is crawling and climbing all over.  She walks around the furniture and holds hands while walking, I'm sure she will take off and run any day now.  She has one tooth on the bottom.  Her hair is just barely long enough to put a little ponytail right on top; it's cute.  She is happy and likes to smile at everyone.  She says momma, dadda and bye-bye.  She loves it when her siblings play with her, especially Michael, she gets VERY excited to see him and play with him.  She's chubby and so cute.  We love her so much!

Here are some more pictures.







 


3 comments:

Amanda Walters said...

Oh she is absolutely adorable! I can't believe she is already that old and moving around. Love the pictures.

M Taylor said...

I love the background to your pictures. So cute. She's getting so big.

Ella said...

She's so pretty! She looks like a Bond (as in part of your family Bond... you know what I mean, right?).