Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

An up date...

So I know I didn't update anything over the summer.

Four kids = SUPER BUSY!!

So this is how we spent our summer:

The boys had hockey.  It was so fun to watch them improve each week.  Michael was pretty good at the end of the series of classes.  I really enjoyed watching them and enjoyed the ICEY COLD AC!



Here's the team photo:  Michael is in black on the left end.  James is in the front row third from the right in black.  They did so awesome!!




Did you know hockey gear takes up a lot of space!?!  Well it does.  One day we had a double stroller in the back of our Expedition, we loaded up our hockey gear, we picked up Emily, she brought along her laundry and gave us back our vacuum we loaned her...really at this point there was NO SPACE left for kids.  The next week I went to Costco...bought stuff like usual went to load it up and once again there wasn't enough space for stuff and kids...  (yes once again I forgot to take out the double stroller that is a space hog)

That day Robert came home from work and I informed him I was done trying to fit it all in and I was ready to get something bigger.  So we looked and decided that we wanted to stick with the Expedition because the seats fold down flat (unlike some other brands).  So we let our car guy know we wanted an Expedition EL.  And a week later he found the perfect vehicle for us!



I love how big it is!  I can fit it ALL!  I love it!   I wish we would have done it sooner!  Down side:  it doesn't have a DVD player and it doesn't have a 6 disc cd changer...however it does have an MP3 jack. 


Random pictures:




And Lilly is just a cutie:  she loves to suck her thumb still.  So cute.


1 comment:

M Taylor said...

That's awesome. I'm glad you were able to get an Epedition. I could only imagine storing all the necessities without. :D