Sister Biggs, I hope you enjoy it!
Here is the fun we have been up to: Robert had a birthday! Happy 31st, my love!!
For the first time EVER I kept a secret from him for more than a day, in fact I held out for a whole week!! AMAZING! I planned a surprise party for him. It was at his parent's house and all the family came. He was very surprised!
Here is the "Happy Birthday Robert" sign the kids and I made the day before while watching conference. That is Katie by the way.
We had a Mexican food potluck. He loves his Mom's homemade tortillas so I asked her to make some and then everyone brought something to go with it. He doesn't like cake so Elisa made him pumpkin pie (his favorite) and I brought brownies (his other favorite) with ice cream, homemade caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
He counted the candles...And yes, there are 31 candles on that pan of brownies!!
He almost got all the candles out in one blow!
The day before the party we had another surprise for him: a new camera! His old one stopped focusing most of the time so it was time for a new one. This one is waterproof for swimming convenience. Drop proof for kid convenience. And dust proof for Arizona convenience. :)
It's a Panasonic TS20 and yes, it really is orange. It's awesome!
The kids promptly tested it out in the pool:
Here is a super close up of James:
We also gave him a new Dr Seuss book. He likes reading Dr Seuss to the kids, he loved it too.
That's about all for now. Bye.
1 comment:
Wow, for some reason I had it my mind that you guys were a lot older than you are, it probably comes from the fact that you guys already have 4 little tikes running around. At this rate Michael isgoing to be in high school or at least middle school before anyu of the rest of us start having kids. --Trae
Post a Comment