Then Robert got home and was like...umm...why are you all dressed up, we aren't going anywhere!?! I have to work in the morning! I was a little disappointed. So were are our boys. I had told them we were going to a party to watch fireworks. So when we didn't go they informed us they were going to stay up until tomorrow any way! We put them to bed at their normal time, Robert and I watched a movie and when the movie was done the boys were still bouncing off the walls and watching out the window to spot any fireworks.
Robert quickly fell asleep after the movie and I was not tired so I went into join the boys...before long Robert stood in the doorway and said he would sleep on the couch so we could take the big bed! The boys didn't hesitate!
I welcomed the new year by sneaking downstairs for cheerios and watching Arthur on Netflix for 2 hours with my two boys! They were so excited they actually stayed up till midnight!
James said, "This is the BEST night ever!" I would say it was a successful new years party!




No comments:
Post a Comment