Robert took me to a movie, I picked Les Miserables. I enjoyed it, surprisingly Robert did too.
The next week we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! 9 YEARS!! OH YEA!
We went to dinner at BJ's Brew House. We used to always go to Macaroni Grill, that was our favorite, but since gluten free has become my thing I had to find a new place. BJ's has GF PIZZA and GF desserts! Plus they brew their own root beer and other sodas, so Robert likes them too! We had the best waiter, he found out it was our 9 year anniversary and we were also celebrating my birthday so he gave each of us a complimentary Pizzoki (pizza cookie - a regular chocolate chip one for Robert and a GF one for me!) The waiter also gave Robert a complimentary root beer and cream soda! He got a great tip!!
Moving right along...later that week we helped Emily celebrate her birthday. Check out how many candles we fit in one cupcake:
It was awesome!
Next we had a few cold days and nights. I have quite the garden of lettuce growing and to keep them alive during the freeze I covered them with towels. Each morning I would take them off and they would be stiff and frozen. It was some crazy cold weather for Arizona!
Here are the frozen towels hanging on the line:
And that was January!!







No comments:
Post a Comment