I can not believe that this boy is 8! Time goes by far too quickly and some how in a blink of an eye he went from this:
...to this:
I wish I knew how to slow it down...seriously!
On to the birthday celebration pictures:
A bit of back story: we got home from Indy on his birthday so he was lucky enough to still have Grandma Biggs here for his birthday. She spoiled him with all things Scouts! He has been looking forward to scouts since the 8 year old preview night our church did in January! So when he opened the presents from her he was very, very excited!
From us he got his first MP3 player. He was very excited for that too! (He has been carrying around a big discman and using up batteries like crazy so we decided it was time for an upgrade, and to save money on batteries!)
Because I wasn't home in the morning to make a cake Grandma offered to take us all to Cold Stone. We accepted! Michael was very excited to pick ANY ice cream and ANY mix ins.
We love him so much! He loves to help out and be the leader. He is very inventive and nearly every day is coming up with a new way to become a millionaire! Haha, I think that if he stays as determined and keeps coming up with all his great ideas, one will make him millions!
The day after his birthday was his first Pack Meeting! He was very excited!
Ok, sure he doesn't look that excited but he really is...I promise!
Happy birthday Michael! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:
Post a Comment