After my water breaking at around 10:30 PM and going into labor within about 30 minutes our sweet little baby came on November 17th at 1:17 AM.
Everything went great, no problems, nothing unexpected (...except for the fact that she's a girl, not a boy!) and baby and I are doing great!
Everything went great, no problems, nothing unexpected (...except for the fact that she's a girl, not a boy!) and baby and I are doing great!
8 lbs 6 oz (our second smallest baby so far)
20 inches long with quite a bit brown hair
Around 2 AM all three kids were up celebrating with cookies and juice
Katelyn and our new baby
Michael and our new baby
James and our new baby
It was the perfect day for her to come! Before she arrived:
we all went for a walk to the park
droped Michael off at school
dropped James and Katelyn off at Aunt Nicole's house
Robert and I went to the Temple
we picked up the kids, came home and went for a longer walk
went to On The Border for some spicy salsa and good food
stopped at Cold Stone for some free ice cream cake
put the kids in bed and relaxed and enjoyed some TV (Castle and Lie to Me if you were wondering)
...then my water broke :) and the rest is history...
We were so ready to hold our beautiful baby, you could say we were trying to convince her to come, I think we were successful!
As for a name, we were going with Nathan but now that she's here, we just aren't feeling it...We'll let everyone know as soon as we figure it out.
And to clarify, yes we had this baby at home. It was great, I wouldn't have changed a thing. They were all so patient and relaxed but made sure the baby and I were safe and healthy at the same time. If there are more babies in our future, a midwife at home will be the way to go again.
It was the perfect day for her to come! Before she arrived:
we all went for a walk to the park
droped Michael off at school
dropped James and Katelyn off at Aunt Nicole's house
Robert and I went to the Temple
we picked up the kids, came home and went for a longer walk
went to On The Border for some spicy salsa and good food
stopped at Cold Stone for some free ice cream cake
put the kids in bed and relaxed and enjoyed some TV (Castle and Lie to Me if you were wondering)
...then my water broke :) and the rest is history...
We were so ready to hold our beautiful baby, you could say we were trying to convince her to come, I think we were successful!
As for a name, we were going with Nathan but now that she's here, we just aren't feeling it...We'll let everyone know as soon as we figure it out.
And to clarify, yes we had this baby at home. It was great, I wouldn't have changed a thing. They were all so patient and relaxed but made sure the baby and I were safe and healthy at the same time. If there are more babies in our future, a midwife at home will be the way to go again.

6 comments:
Congratulations! What a cutie!
congrats!!!! i am glad everything went well :)
Hurray for Baby Bond! I too had a feeling it would be a girl. I have a sweet gift for you but I'll drop it off after the holiday break. Congratulations! I'm so thrilled to know everything went well.
Good luck with the girl names!
So happy for you guys! Enjoy your time together it is so precious.
Clay Misty and Heath
Congratulations to you and your family. I am excited for you to have another little girl.
Gee she, Lilly Marie, is a "doll" she doesn't look like a newborn. Congratulations. Grandma K.
Post a Comment