I had plans to blog last week about our Lovely Little Lilly but well, as we can all see that didn't happen. So for now, forget the dishes, who cares about the vacuuming, I'll get to the office when I can, I'm blogging about my new baby!!
She is just the sweetest little baby (then again, aren't they all!?!) She does seem to have some colic and cries a bit much but oh well, we're slowly learning what makes her happy and learning how to just breath when she has been crying excessively.
I finally made time last week to take some official pictures of her. She is just the cutest subject to photograph! Okay really all FOUR of my kidos are the cutest subjects to photograph!
While Lilly was wrapped up and holding still James took this opportunity to measure her, and announced she was this big, that's why she came out. :)
Katelyn is still VERY affectionate towards Lilly. She is very willing to share everything with her new sister. (We just have to watch her to make sure she doesn't love Lilly too much or share too many toys with her.)
We're all a bit tired around here but doing well. Thanks for all the help with our kids, great food and love this wonderful time in our lives!
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures!!





5 comments:
Talk about cuteness!!! She is absolutely adorable! I love how Katelyn is sharing all of her toys!
aww, she is so bright eyes and sweet!!
She's adorable and I love that Katelyn shares her toys. So cute!
She is beautiful!
What a gorgeous baby!!! All the older kids look like they adore her. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment