We had pure bliss because of this:
(Explanation of pictures: I straped my MP3 player onto the stroller. It is loaded with some fun books and short videos for the kids. They usually fight over who's going to hold but this time all they had to agree on was which show to watch first. I don't know why I didn't think of strapping it down sooner!!)
As a side note, I went to get these:
![]() |
Oh, and once I put on my new shoes I realized my toenails hadn't been properly painted in quite some time. I recently was introduced to glitter toes and found a much cheaper at home version here: http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/2010/06/glitter-toes-she-roberta.html
Basically you do a clear base coat of nail polish, while it's wet, sprinkle glitter on, press in lightly, remove excess, (repeat if desired, I didn't mine was already pretty thick) finish with a clear topcoat.
So here's to a great summer full of comfortable sandals and sparkly toes!!



1 comment:
Clever with the MP3. Those shoes look so comfy.
Post a Comment