This weekend we were able to enjoy a lovely wedding in the Mesa Arizona Temple. Here is the happy couple:
And I'm happy to announce that the cake is finished!!
I'm very relieved to be done with the cake. I have been working on it for about a week and a half and I'm glad it's done so we can get back to normal life. I'm also looking forward to cleaning all the powdered sugar and cornstarch off of all horizontal surfaces.

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH Deanna is married?!?! Isn't she still like 12 years old or something like that?! CRAZY! How exciting though! I just feel kind of old now that all the youngest Bond girls are all grown up. Seems like just yesterday Jon and I would go out to their parent's house for Sunday dinner while we were at the Y. Man time flies.
It looks amazing! You did such a great job.
Post a Comment