Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Update

So I recently had a checkup and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of where I should be...  I hate to get my hopes up that maybe this baby will come earlier than originally planned because Katelyn came 10 days late.  However there are some questions as to if this baby is really due when we think.  Besides measuring ahead I was able to start feeling the baby move around 12 weeks, and Robert was able to feel the baby move around 16-18 weeks...that's pretty early in my opinion!  And now that we are further along when the baby kicks, which is ALL THE TIME, you can totally see my stomach move all over!  So I'm crossing my fingers that perhaps, just maybe, we might have an October baby instead of November.  But I won't hold my breath.

We still don't know what we are having, I don't think we will find out with this baby, however, we still think we are having a boy.  And no, we don't have any names picked out yet.  We'll let you know when we know. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting. Oh to have the baby earlier--in a healthy way of course--would be cool. I predict another girl but I think it's mainly because I have a girl now so I think everyone will be having a girl soon. :D

Thanks for the baby update! Whether it's in October or November, those months are just around the corner! Hang in there.