I feel like I have already posted about this. If I have, sorry skip this and move on to the next post.
Here are my two favorite craft blogs. I tried to pick a favorite but I can't. I love that they are both moms and they enjoy making things for themselves and their kids.
I love:
baby tights pattern and tutorial (I have made quite a few leggings and shorts for Katelyn from this pattern, they were essential to her "anti-diaper-removal-outfits" )
cute Buttercup bag pattern, haven't made it yet, but plan to
fold up and snap bib pattern, again haven't made it yet, but plan to
I love:
That she shows you how to make new clothes for you children out of your old clothes, what a great idea when you're trying to save money!
Lots of tutorials
Make your own patterns tutorial. I have learned a lot from it.
The Shirt Dress tutorial, I have made it a couple times and it turns out SO CUTE every time!!
She talks about making your own swimsuits!! I love my homemade swimsuit!!
Freezer paper stenciling, I didn't even know such a thing existed until she told me. :) Now I have a huge roll of the stuff...PLEASE come get some if you want to try it, I have what looks to be a lifetime supply. :)
Tutorial on crib sheets...Have you seen how expensive crib sheets are, this is a way better option! Note to self: you still haven't bought fabric for the crib sheets you need to make.
I love how both women just go with it and don't always have a pattern. (that's my style) I also love that they make everyday clothes for their kids to wear. Sometimes I forget that I don't have to just sew fancy church clothes for my kids: I can also sew them jeans and t-shirts too. I love that they inspire me to just do it!
Do you have any great craft blogs? If you do let me know, I'm always looking to expand upon my craftiness.


No comments:
Post a Comment