WOW 7 YEARS!!
This is the first anniversary that we aren't together. He's in Chicago for some work training and I miss him more than words can describe. He is truly my best friend. He is the only one I want to be with 24/7. I tell him everything. And wish he didn't have to work so we could do everything together.
Things I admire about him:
He is a hard worker
He is kind and loving
Once he puts his mind to doing something he gets it done no matter what
He is very good about doing my "Honey Do" list
He is willing to help everyone
He manages money extremely well
He is always willing to help me with my projects--building cabinets, putting up shelves refinishing cabinets, hanging pictures, even canning peaches!
I can't believe we have been best friends for 11 years and we have been married for 7 great years. I look forward to the years to come. I know they will be great.
If you wanted to know how we started out check out Our Love Story.
2 comments:
I Love You!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment